387 F-94C aircraft were built and delivered between July 1951 and May 1954. The above aircraft was repainted to the ANG 179th Fighter Squadron's (Duluth Municipal Airport MN) scheme in June 2000. Click here for lineage of this aircraft. Click here for active duty photos and a previous display scheme. Click here for F-94C history as scanned from Peterson Air and Space Museum's archives. Click here for aircraft historian Joe Baugher's F-94C website or here for the history of the F-94 variants.